In today’s world of high-rise buildings, compact homes, owning a garden or a small backyard has become of a dream for all of us. With increasing adverse environmental impact of climatic change and pollution, people world over are now revisiting the concept of building yards and green belts in their neighbourhood to enhance the quality of life of generations ahead.
Gardening and love for plants are truly a passion, and by offering landscape designing, professional firms like Xteria Landscapes are making this experience more delightful. One can review current trends in landscape designs and expert firms offering them in indoor and outdoor decoration guiding site www.homedesignlover.com.
The blooming surroundings look very appealing, but a lot of planning, designing, creativity goes into it. A systematic layout of the desired landscape is very important. These professional firms have a team of experts who primarily closely study and understand the requirements and scope of developing a property. This may include deciding upon certain choices like:
• We need a play area for the kids or a peaceful corner with minimal garden furniture aesthetically placed for you to relax and enjoy the beauty around.
• Another essential phenomenon to be considered while planting the flowers, plants according to the sunlight and wind patterns, since each of the plants has varied needs in terms of sunlight required. You can get good results out of the plantation only if they get the correct environment to grow.
• The sense of symmetry, scaling and pacing the layout enhances the overall appearance of the landscape. For example, creating flower meadows in around the sitting area, tall trees on the sideways of the pathway for taking strolls in their shade. Creative pieces like sculptures, artificial rocks, small waterfalls just add to the beauty of the property. Use of small art pieces made of materials like clay, mud, terracotta gives that countryside, natural look to the layout.
Some of the trends in landscape designing in recent times which is attracting more and more gardening lovers are:
1. Use of bright colors and abstract patterns: Some of the colorful varieties of floras from across the world are available to brighten up the look of your exteriors. Modern art establishments are also another trending option getting popular.
2. The collection of climate adaptive plants is used, to ensure good performance in the constrained climatic conditions like extreme cold or hot terrains.
3. With serious quality issues of vegetables and fruits available in the market, developing small backyards, or terrace gardens with the variety of freshly grown vegetation has become a preferred choice among people.
4. Hedges, walls crappers help in beautifying the place with much ease and look stunning as well.
5. Collection of exotic floras like statement plant, bonsai add the exclusive and luxurious quotient to the landscape. Although they need specialized care and expertise, it’s worth an investment.
6. Another fascinating choice available are plants which change their color according to varied seasonal changes called as color chameleon plants. This is a cost-effective and easy to maintain species of plants.